Re: [eavp-dev] Builds fixed

Everyone,

Installing from a P2 site now works since the builds are fixed. However, using EAVP does not open any plots. See the attached screenshot. This is a test file that is used in the EAVP build and you can see SWT bot open it. However, in a workbench other than ICE it does not open. I believe this is caused by bug 157: https://github.com/eclipse/eavp/issues/157

Jay