[e4-dev] "MpartElement add" resets context

Hi E4 Dev,

I am doing the following to attach my tab back to the window:

mPartStack.getChildren().add(mStackElement);

Where mStackElement is the detached tab. And mPartStack is the List of main window tabs.

It works fine except for one problem. After the line executes, the context value of mStackElement is reset to Anonymous Context. I want to be able to add the mStackElement to mPartStack children without any modification to its context. (mStackElement.getContext()).

I have been stuck on this problem for 2 days and havent figured out a way to persist the context. A little hint would be very helpful.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sibgha Nazir

Back to the top