Re: [e4-dev] Survey - Relevance of Open Source Research
- From: Veselin Markov <veselin_m@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 03:29:49 +0000
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=A2x5j8FxTrBILCao4ErsVWYp26lG8GbuynpgdzvFquU=; b=ju9TuQXn3WajRS33+seudm7/3DNLZ0O+p/vYBN6wMZS5Ow+jAw4saRqhGrQZl4fd4KU7F9ZC8lMeSPhUPJeWvkiNv49L2GMP/KuBLIMXM3uw6wMPMnsL5uV1zK8fc1jiN8EojOW1Z/iOIezbFxHEHuvc9/Ac+nPlUpR1poSVq10bMlFwip6aE4DltiBLhLlGmsEew7ZBnMzL0W4SEs2MhNukgjMo/c3+VnrDxMMMEKGaDYS88gpyW4P/qZUqFRRFVpTSuKBEYpXP8yFuEBfvSc1N9DA7i7GMN8OQqdIaofhPmgW+wFbABQamHm4YqeH5HMTN264bAWXC7kC1b0i8jQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UsAbxdnu6W4tGaMAlXjeBVmnSBZDnIEax3Xpn8AFiwUXF6ao/CEqoDLqrj0L5RH+v8GbN2CqKEf0WavNPf/SV/QLdI//p1bFozdmoD+v27ZdBwmO08G1sWQxY65iyH8U41vT3WaJb39yM5gWtUhMv3RQZqIU5wDihDAqjsrYoDSb57DLN+s+zU19avem+LoUburpfwFyCwJ7N7H0QMbwouZAzpMDlFFtQ+v/JZqEa9DjbtHfv50xlpD9/Z9sulfsNKGdEOMmGTT42VstKbEAfIXe5o3B441cF6x/VM7yIs/t/4MlON7ZfCRsEyzRG3XV4b/aS9y6cKlzr5IBcu5Dpw==
- Delivered-to: e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
- List-archive: <https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/private/e4-dev>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-subscribe: <https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/e4-dev>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/options/e4-dev>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AQHVqYnqvX81xiaf+UWQ2hIoa0g5Gw==
- Thread-topic: [e4-dev] Survey - Relevance of Open Source Research
this is like the fourth email I received about your servery. Please stop sending these requests. Thank you.
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Michelangelo Machado <michelangelo246@xxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 03.12.19 00:40 (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: [e4-dev] Survey - Relevance of Open Source Research
We are conducting a Survey about the Relevance of Open Source Research. This Survey is part of my bachelor's monograph in Computer Science at the University of Brasilia (Brazil), and it is an extension of our first approach aimed only at undergraduate students,
which resulted in the following published paper:
This study aims to identify, through a systematic literature mapping, works on the Software Engineering literature that are focused on the Open Source model, and latter to conduct the present Survey with developers and researchers that are related to the Open
Source Community. This is done in an attempt to gather a set of works that is able to give an overview of the variety of available results in the literature and investigate its perceived relevance for the Open Source community.
I kindly ask you to participate in this survey, as the more evaluations we get, the more accurate our review will be. You are free to evaluate only as many papers as you want.
Michelangelo da R. Machado - Department of Computer Science, University of Brasília (UnB).
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature