[e4-dev] Injection Confusion

I'm working on an RCP project using Eclipse 4.2. I have a couple of questions:
1) Is there anything like a contributionURI for a window? I want to add to the window initialization code.
2) I need to give input to and activate a part when an item is selected from a list, but the part is not initialized if it is behind another part in a stack, and I can't figure out how to activate it. There are two parts, so whichever is behind has this problem.

Ethan Reesor (Local/Arda)

Back to the top