Re: [e4-dev] Modelextension to implement experimental feature

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:46 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suggested Platform UI because it really is an example building on graduated Eclipse 4 content. I guess the only value of putting it in the e4 repository is that it would allow contribution from people who are e4 committers but not Platform UI committers. I think most of our regular contributors belong to both. On the other hand if the code evolves into part of platform 4.3, putting it in the proper repository at the beginning will allow us to keep the history intact. But in the end I'm fine with either option.

eclipse.platform.ui repo it is then :-)

PW

--
Paul Webster