From: Joseph D Carroll Jr <jdsalingerjr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/10/2012 11:58 AM
Subject: [e4-dev] 3.x & 4.x Compatible DI
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

All-

I am looking into building a visualization engine for charting and other such purposes using dependency injection.  I am currently using Eclipse 3.7 and I am planning on starting migration to 4.x late 2012 early 2013, however I would like the visualization engine to be running this summer.  Does anyone have any recommendations about using DI in the 3.x & 4.x environments?  Are there any DI frameworks I should steer clear of or towards?

Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks,

e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx