[e4-dev] Can ESelectionService propagate selection to 3.x legacy views?

Hi,

We have an RCP application running on the compatibility layer.
Now we are migrating parts of it to be "pure 4.x" and thus we need to be able to react to and propagate changes of selection across the "3.x/4.x" boundary.

Some trials shows that a "pure 4.x" part can detect selection changes in a 3.x part.
However, when applying a change of selection from a "pure 4.x" view, I fail to detect it in a 3.x view.

Thus, does the ESelectionService trigger changes in the "legacy selection" framework?
Or is this a limitation with the current implementation?

Thanks,
--Fredrik

Back to the top