Re: [e4-dev] Changed the uri syntax for contributionURI

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Brian de Alwis <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What should happen with contributor URIs?  I guess they should remain as platform-style URIs except that programmatically-contributed elements could specify a bundleclass-style URI.

It depends on what they are, I guess.  If they are loadable resources (like the .e4xmi) they can be platform:/plugin/... URLs.  If they are not loadable using url.getInputStream(), then they need to be a URI of some kind.  Are there other cases that aren't specifying a class FQCN?

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster