[e4-dev] ignore failing tests

There seem to be some failing tests that keep failing the e4 builds. This has been the case for almost a year I think. I understand that the failing test is failing because of an issue that is neither important or easily reproducible, but still, couldn't that particular test simply be ignored instead of living with failed builds that aren't actually failed? My thinking is that a false positive should be either dealt with or, if not relevant, ignored.
Hope this makes sense.
Kind regards,
Eugen.

Back to the top