Re: [e4-dev] Adding new View by update

Just to be clear, Thomas, you mean that when you use Window > Show View and select your view, it doesn't show?

Brian.

On 23-Nov-2011, at 4:50 AM, Thomas Kratz wrote:

Hi Remy,

of course I mean reset the perspective so that the new view gets visible.

Regards
Thomas

2011/11/22 Remy Suen <remysuen@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Thomas Kratz <eiswind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a single perspective app, thats mostly on the compat layer. When I
> try to add a new view to my perspective, I can only see it if I reset the
> workspace.

Hi Thomas, do you mean reset the perspective? Or do you actually mean delete your entire workspace?

Regards,
Remy