Re: [e4-dev] NLS in the e4 Model

First let me say, the ability to NLS the workbench model is required
as well as important :-)  AFAIK we need to implement this before we
ship.

That being said, what are the options?  Our workbench model consumes
as well as replaces some aspects that are provided in 3.x by 1)
programmatic contributions, that can use the eclipse NLS support and
2) extensions that usually are translated in the plugin.properties.

So we now have an EMF model in the center of our workbench.  What is
the EMF support for i18n?  Does it have a similar capability where an
attribute value is %whatever and it can be directed at load time to
.properties files?

I'm interested in any approach :-)

Later,
PW