[e4-dev] Find a speaker about e4 for Eclipse DemoCamp in Lille, France in November

Hi,

Ok great news, e4-dev are interested to show their work at the Eclipse DemoCamp in Lille, France.

I know they are a few demo/show about e4 in past conference. Who have ever be a speaker about e4 in the past ?

Here is the summarize of the

Yves YANG
Paris

Pascal Rapicault