[e4-dev] Where to seek feedback on Google Summer of Code idea?

Hi, I posted a question about my Google Summer of Code idea to the newsgroup here:

Seeking feedback on Google Summer of Code project idea

But I just noticed that the newsgroup appears to be quite low-traffic, and so perhaps it would be better to contact the mailing list. I'd appreciate it if someone would let me know where is the best place to ask questions like these.

Thanks!

Jake

Back to the top