From: Tom Schindl [mailto:tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: maandag 9 februari 2009 15:05
To: Robert Wloch
Cc: jim van dam; tom herrmann; helmar behrends
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] Introduction::UFace, PMF & Flowr

Hi All,

It looks like we are all located in Western Europe (Netherlands,
Germany, Austria) so we should maybe be able to arrange a meeting
somewhere in the middle (presumably after EclipseCon).

In fact even when looking at the greater circle of Declarative UI
people
it looks Europe rules in this area:
- Hallvard Trætteberg - Norway
- Olivier Moïses      - France
- Angelo Zerr         - France
- Yves Yang           - France
- Jim Van Dam         - Netherlands
- Tom Herrmann        - Germany (assumed)
- Helmar Behrends     - Germany (assumed)
- Robert Wloch        - Germany
- Tom Schindl         - Austria

At least Jim, Olivier, Yves and me are at EclipseCon and can meet there
(I'll arrive Friday evening and stay at Hilton).

We could meet somewhere in the middle to kick off the collabortation -
think we need to meet in person to get the collaboration started.

I have no problem traveling to Germany/Netherlands/... but you could
also come to Austria if you'd like to.

Tom

Robert Wloch schrieb:
Tom, Jim,

I'm glad you both see the same opportunity on collaboration here!
Unfortunately I won't be at the EclipseCon and it won't be possible for
me to attend either, as I'll be at the MDD&PL 2009 in the very same
week. So what's your suggestion for a get together? I'll also CC Tom
Herrmann and Helmar Behrends from the Flowr team, as they'd be
interested in a common talk, too.
Cheers,
Rob

----- "Jim van Dam" <jim.van.dam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Rob,

Rob> > I've taken a look at UFace and PMF during the past days and
both
interest me a lot. To me it appears as if both projects are a
natural
symbiosis.
Tom> Are you going to be on EclipseCon? If yes we should all meet
like
on
ESE and talk how we could collaborate.
Completely agree with you and Tom and see a lot of opportunity for
collaboration.
PMF is aiming at UI modeling/transformation from PIM to a diverse
set
of target platforms.
My personal UI target platform experience using PMF is with Swing,
ASP.Net/SharePoint and JSF so together we can cover a broad spectrum.
Looking forward to meeting you all at EclipseCon. I arrive on
Saturday
and I believe there are different BOFS proposed for UI related
subjects so lots of opportunity to see how we can arrange joint
efforts.

Regards,

Jim