[e4-dev] Using Extension Points in GWT-Applications

Hi,

I just saw a guy posting about a project he's working on which is quite
interesting when we talk about SWT for the Browser.

It builds upon PDE and providing OSGi-Features we all know from
developing RCP-Applications by using ExtensionPoints [1].

Tom

[1]http://code.google.com/p/ming-gde/wiki/MingGDEVision?ts=1233673890&updated=MingGDEVision
tom schindl                               leiter softwareentwicklung/CSO
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top