[e4-dev] e4 M1 N&N needed by Thu. Feb. 5th

The first e4 milestone means a first opportunity to have a New & Noteworthy document for e4. The N&N document is typically a very widely read document, which means its a great chance to distill down everything that has happened in e4 into bite-sized, easy to read pieces for a mass audience.  Please send me your new and noteworthy items for e4 M1 by this Thursday. Since we don't yet have a single structured e4 application, feel free to add items on interesting APIs, e4 demo applications, etc. For some of you it may be your first introduction to writing an Eclipse New & Noteworthy entry, so feel free to ping me by email or on #eclipse-e4 (yarthorn) if you have questions on what is appropriate and how to structure the content.

Here's the template containing the very few guidelines.

Please use the template, and take a minute to review the guidelines, as it
saves work the closer you follow them.

Thanks,
John