[e4-dev] Tracking e3.5 repository in e4 with Mercurial

Hi all,

Ketan Padegaonkar, father of SWTBot, just put together a really nice and practical blog [1] about using mercurial to maintain a local repository for changes and keep it in sync with CVS. I could imagine that it might be easy to apply this as well for better synchronizing our separate eclipse 3.5 and e4 CVS repositories.

[1] http://ketan.padegaonkar.name/2009/01/24/using-mercurial-with-eclipse-cvs.html

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top