[e4-dev] Last call for multi-touch and gesture framework

I have mentioned this earlier as part of another thread but I would
like to make sure that it has reached to everyone before acting.

As you may know, no mobile UI toolkit is complete nowadays,  if it
does not support multi-touch and gestures. Therefore we have a need to
enhance eSWT to have those capabilities. We are working to get
Multi-touch
and gesture recognition to eSWT. I would like to get community opinion
if it would be in the interest of the e4 community since some desktop
OSes are also planning support for multi-touch.
--
Gorkem

Back to the top