Re: [e4-dev] Declarative UI - XWT

Hi yves,

I try to explain more my questions.

1. Is it possible into XML editor to have completion to find Java backing bean Java classes used into the XML UI?

You have for instance this XML UI :
<Shell xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/xwt/presentation"
    xmlns:x="http://www.eclipse.org/xwt"
    xmlns:y="clr-namespace:org.soyatec.xwt.samples.databinding"

and my question is aboutr "clr-namespace:org.soyatec.xwt.samples.databinding"
You type for xmlns:y="clr-namespace:
and after you completion wich show you package org.soyatec.xwt.samples.databinding

If I understand name of XWT file and Java class must be same. Perhaps it should be good to test that and put Marker
if classes is nout found?

2. Is it possible to select the Java backing bean Java classes into XML UI and open the Java classes (ex : select the clasess + CTRL)

You have for instance this XML UI :
<Shell xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/xwt/presentation"
    xmlns:x="http://www.eclipse.org/xwt"
    xmlns:y="clr-namespace:org.soyatec.xwt.samples.databinding"

and you do CTRL  on y="clr-namespace:org.soyatec.xwt.samples.databinding"
and you click on this and it open the Java classes.

Angelo