[dtp-sqldevtools-dev] MySQL Profile?

Hello:

I did not see a user mailing list for the SQL dev tools
so I hope this is the right place for this.  If not,
please let me know the correct list to ask questions.

I am testing the SQL Parser for an application that uses
a MySQL database server.

I see that SQLQueryParserManagerProvider can keep
track of parser managers based on the database
vendor and version.

Is there a parser manager for MySQL 5.0.22?

Also, the only documentation I was able to find
on using the SQL Parser is this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/project_sqldevtools/sqltools_doc/SQL%20Quer
y%20Parser%20User%20documentation.htm

Is there additional documentation somewhere?

Thanks,
  Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.

Back to the top