[dtp-pmc] Zoom meeting security

Hi Folks,

  Recently we noticed that someone from a project posted an unprotected Zoom meeting URL publicly.  While that can be a great way to encourage participation, it leaves your meetings potentially open to various bad actors on the internet.  Make sure that you protect your meeting and community by making sure that meetings have a pass code, or a waiting room.  Also be careful about posting links to meetings on the public internet.

Thanks for helping to keep our community safe.

-Webmaster

Back to the top