[dtp-pmc] Build request for 1.6.1 RC3

Hi Xiaoying!

When you get a chance today, can you please build a new release candidate for DTP 1.6.1 RC3. It would include your feature fixes for the documentation features (thanks for doing that!) as well as three or four other fixes we've squeezed into this RC.

As per usual, please make sure you update the Ganymede update site so we can get the latest packages built with them.

Thanks a ton!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top