[dtp-pmc] SQLTools M1 branch issues

Hi DTP-PMC,

We are seeing some discrepancies between the M1 branch and HEAD that should not be. Mainly in the SQLTools project though, we should really revalidate the entire branch.

To illustrate I can take the about.html example. about.html is being reported as a difference, but this was addressed by Brian Fitz around June 15. While this example is minor, we have a lot of code
changes that do not appear in the M1 branch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so that we can resolve this as soon as possible.

Below a screenshot where M1 and HEAD are being compared:

Thanks,
~Loïc

Loïc JULIEN
Information Management