[dtp-pmc] DTP 1.0 RC0 candidate available on download site

The 11/21 build of DTP 1.0 is now available on the download site. We will
test this build today for potential promotion to RC0 status this evening
(5EST).

The only new bug that I found in my initial testing was a  (165325) "widget
disposed" log message on connect/disconnect for connection profiles, but
this does not prevent correct functionality of the DSE or the SQL Dev
tools, so I am assuming it can be addressed for RC1. The previous cp export
issue (165056) that prevented promotion of Friday's build has been fixed in
today's build.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair