[dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] Table Manipulation Design document draft

Thanks for the design document, Takehiro! I think this sort of
functionality will be a great addition to DTP, and I ask the DTP community
to take some time in reviewing the design and sending comments.

For ease of access, I've posted this document on the DTP web site (
http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/proposals/DTP%20Table%20Manipulation%20Design%200.1.pdf
) and marked it in our "What's New" list.

Based on the volume of feedback received, we'll probably schedule an open
call in the coming weeks to finalize the design review.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "hosokawa"
             <hosokawa@xxxxxxx
             .nec.co.jp>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "DTP development mailing list"
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/25/2006 10:32          [dtp-dev] Table Manipulation Design
             PM                        document draft

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hello DTP development community,

Attached is the first draft of the Database Table Manipulation design
document,
following the proposal I sent before.
Please check it and give me your useful suggestions.

Best regards,

Takehiro Hosokawa
VALWAY Technology Center, NEC Soft, Ltd.
[attachment "DTP Table Manipulation Design 0.1.pdf" deleted by John
dtp-dev mailing list
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx