[dtp-pmc] DTP 0.9RC5 build available

The RC5 build of DTP 0.9 is now available on the download site, and it has
been pushed out to Callisto. As planned, this is our final DTP 0.9 release
candidate -- if no bugs requiring a fix (as approved by the PMC on dtp-pmc)
are found before Callisto is released (projected for 6/30 currently), then
this RC5 build will become 0.9. Also note that the final possible build for
DTP 0.9 (if needed) will be next Monday, 6/26.

Note that we will not be doing daily builds of DTP from now through release
(if the code isn't changing, then why?), but please feel free to continue
to add unit tests to CVS. The PMC will discuss this week about making a 0.9
branch as well.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair