[dtp-pmc] Proposed API changes

Hi,
  To address the issue discussed in http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=301&group=eclipse.dtp#301, I propose to publish the following classes in org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor plugin:
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor.parameter.EventParameter
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor.parameter.ParameterInOutWrapper
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor.parameter.ParameterWrapper

  I would like to petition to have these changes approved for Callisto so that the community can customize how the parameters of a procedural object can be handled.

Best Regards!

Max ( Hui ) Cao
DTP SQL Dev Tools Committer
Sr S/W Eng - Dev