Re: [dtp-pmc] Sheila Sholars as DTP-PMC Co-Lead

The PMC has discussed this and confirmed Sheila Sholars to replace Connie
Nelin.

On behalf of the PMC, I'd like to thank Connie for all her work on DTP, and
to welcome Sheila to the group.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             Connie Nelin
             <nelin@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-pmc] Sheila Sholars  as
             02/18/2006 07:13          DTP-PMC Co-Lead
             AM

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

DTP PMC,

I'd like to recommend Sheila Sholars assume the Eclipse DTP PMC co-lead
position replacing me. She has already been extensively involved in many of
the broader DTP activities and would be a strong asset to the PMC.

Regards, Connie Nelin