[dtp-pmc] M1 Iteration 2 complete

I'm happy to announce that M1 Iteration 2 is now complete. We have posted a
new build (M1.101905.zip) on the DTP downloads page
(http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/downloads.html)

Here's a summary of the iteration deliverables:

Connection Framework
----------------------------------
1. Add connection profile components of connection management framework in
the download build
Deliverables: connection profile components added to
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity. Sample connection profile added to
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.db.generic.

2. Document connection management framework API and extension points
Deliverable: Extension point documentation published on Connectivity
project site.
(http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/project_connectivity/connectivity_doc/CMF_I101905.html)

ODA
-------
1. Make the ODA run-time framework available in the download build
Deliverable: org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda added to build.

2. Provide documentation about the ODA run-time API and extension point
Deliverable: ODA overview documentation published on the Connectivity
project site (
http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/project_connectivity/connectivity_doc/OdaOverview.htm)

3. Provide an exemplary implementation of the ODA run-time interfaces
Deliverable: org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.flatfile added to
build.

Thanks to all who helped make this iteration a success!

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC
Staff Software Engineer