[dtp-dev] DTP 1.5.1 Finalized

With the successful completion of testing today, DTP 1.5.1 has been
finalized. The packages are now being sent to the download servers, and
will be available as the simultaneous Europa maintenance release is made at
the end of this week. With this, we close off the 1.5.1 stream, and any
bugs currently having a 1.5.1 target milestone will be set to "future."
Starting next week, we will begin to build DTP 1.5.2 (due in February 2008)
based on the current 1.5.1 stream, and of course we will continue with DTP
1.6 (Ganymede) builds as well.

I'd like to thank the DTP team for a great job in this maintenance release,
and also recognize the DTP community for many helpful bug reports, patches,
and general good humor!

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair