[dtp-dev] How do I locate the property page for an IConnectionProfile?

Is there a way to get the property page for editing the properties of an IConnectionProfile object if I have the IConnectionProfile object?

The scenario is that I have a wizard where the user can select an existing connection profile.   If the connection profile properties are not complete then in the next page of the wizard, I want to display the connection properties so that the user can fill in the missing information.

Larry Dunnell
DB2 Tooling, RAD Data Tools and Eclipse Data Tools Project (DTP)
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Back to the top