Re: [dtp-dev] Feature/plugin structure of DTP

Dimiter,

We currently do not have any planned feature/plug-in structure changes for
the remaining DTP 1.5 RCs, but any issues that do come up would be noted in
Bugzilla under DTP's releng component. We will also notify this mailing
list is such a bug is being considered.

Of course, there will be bug fixes between now and the release, and we will
continue to synchronize with Orbit for our included 3rd party jars. This
would mean that some subset of the DTP plug-ins would have later version
numbers than they do now (most likely in the fourth place position --
x.y.z.p <- rightmost segment) and the corresponding feature definitions
would be updated to reflect these changes.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Dimitrov,
             Dimiter"
             <d.dimitrov@sap.c                                          To
             om>                       "DTP development mailing list"
             Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-dev] Feature/plugin structure
             06/05/2007 11:06          of DTP
             AM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi all,

I  want  to  ask  you  whether you plan to make changes in your feature and
plugin  structure  in the next RCs. My interest is because the specifics of
our  build infrastructure. So in order that you add/remove some feature, or
rebase plugins between the features, we need to know about this in advance.
At least we have to be informed in order to check about

Thank you in advance,

dtp-dev mailing list
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx