Re: [dtp-dev] Firebird enablement in DTP

John,

Our API freeze is 3/30, but committers can always petition the community to
make changes after that. Based on the current plans, we don't expect a
large number of API changes. One option you might want to consider is that
our 1.5 stream is being built in Eclipse 3.2.2 and tested in 3.3: details
here --

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DTP_1.5_Build_Environment

Our milestone builds (currently M5) are expected to be stable enough for
development, so you could switch to the 1.5 stream milestones and thereby
minimize later transition risks.

Thanks! That's exactly the information I needed. In this case I'd say I do not need a bugfix release of DTP 1.0.

Roman

Back to the top