[dtp-dev] Table Manipulation tool by NEC Soft

Hi,

We made Table Manipulation tool plugin (refering below messages) and opened source code
at SourceForge.net. You can get source code accessing SVN repository
https://jalcedo2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jalcedo2/dtp/org.jalcedo.datatools.table.ui

This tool provides functionality to create a new table. On the DSE's menu, selecting Tables folder,
click " New > With Wizard" and Create Table wizard is shown.

Would you please try it and give us any comments?

Currently User Interface design is super prototype. we are going to improve as soon as possible,
reflecting good advices supplyed via bug report #162519.
And we will release modifyed design document to get a lot of comments from community.

Note that currently our tool doesn't work well because of DDL code generation's error that I reported a few days before. Please fix it in your work space when you check our tool.

Best regards,

Takehiro Hosokawa
VALWAY Technology Center, NEC Soft, Ltd.

----- Original Message ----- From: "hosokawa" <hosokawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [dtp-dev] Table Manipulation Design document draft

Hi all,

I tried to enter this issu to Bugzilla though, as I selected "Docs"
for "Component", automatically "dtp.connectivity-inbox@" was specified
for "Assigned To" and couldn't be changed.
Is it correct select? How can I change?

Anywhere, I've created a bug , "162519", to report comments.
I'm looking forward to get lots of your responses.

----- Original Message ----- From: <jograham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 5:57 AM

Yes, that sound like a good idea.

Takehiro -- please enter an enhancement request for this item and let this
thread know its number.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

            Anil Samuel
            <anil.samuel@orac
            le.com>                                                    To
            Sent by:                  DTP development mailing list
            dtp-dev-bounces@e         <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
            clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                  Subject
            10/26/2006 04:36          Re: [dtp-dev] Table Manipulation
            PM                        Design document draft

            Please respond to
             DTP development
              mailing list
            <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                  org>

Why dont we have same practice of having a bug to collect the feedback ?

Anthos