[dtp-dev] Candidate build for 1.0RC1

The candidate build (12/1) for RC1 is now available on the download site.
As with previous milestone promotions, we will test this build today and
promote at 5EST if all is well. If any serious bug, which the reporter
feels should delay promotion, is found during testing, then the PMC will
vote on the bug. Thus, we ask that any serious issues are brought to the
attention of dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Also note that there still are still three bugs/enhancements open for RC1
-- committers should make sure that these are either resolved (if complete)
or deferred today, so the community can better gauge the readiness of RC1.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.