[dtp-dev] Re: Status of DTP 1.0M4/RC0 build

The DTP 1.0 RC0 candidate is now available from the download page. Given
the delay in uploading, I suggest that we wait to promote this build to RC0
status until Monday (11/20) at 5EST. As in the past, we urge the community
to test this build and report any problems using Bugzilla. If you find a
problem that you feel invalidates promotion, please send notification of
the bug report to dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, so the PMC can vote on the issue.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             John
             Graham/SYBASE
             11/17/2006 01:01          dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                       dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Status of DTP 1.0M4/RC0 build

DTP 1.0M4/RC0 was built this morning, finishing at 10EST. Initial testing
appears positive, but I have not be able to upload this to the Eclipse site
due to download server problems at the moment. Thus, I am going to suggest
that we postpone the RC0 promotion until Monday, giving us enough time to
test this M4 candidate. (Assuming I can upload the build within the next 24
hours.)

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair