To: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: rcernich@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/16/2006 02:28PM
Subject: [dtp-dev] Navigator Content Extensions for DSE

Hey all,

I'm rooting around in the DSE plugin (adding a new content extension to
support custom CP repositories) and was wondering if it would be better to
define the ...navigator.navigatorContent extensions and related
implementations in the ...connectivity.ui plugin as opposed to the
...connectivity.ui.dse plugin.  The DSE plugin would still contain the
...navigator.viewer extension, but would reference the content extensions
now defined in ...connectivity.ui.  This would more easily allow for
specialization of the DSE, since these extensions/implementations could be
available independently of the DSE.

What do you think?

Rob