Re: [dtp-dev] Test Connection not working

The version I delivered for Friday's build is located at [Datatools_Project] / org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity / plugins / org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.oracle.  (Note it is the 'plugins' directory instead of the 'attic'.)

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Anil Samuel <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/18/2006 06:01 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] Test Connection not working

Initially I didnot where to get the log/trace from .. but now I know :-) some hints wud have made it easier. :-(

anyway, runtime-EclipseApplication/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/log complaints about plugins/org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.oracle; so I guess I need to get a working version of this. I am using the HEAD version from
[Datatools_Project] / org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity / attic / org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.oracle

Any easy way of getting it ?

Anthos

Back to the top