Re: [dtp-dev] Test Connection not working

You need the Oracle DBDefinition which is currently not part of the DTP build, however, it is currently located in the "attic" and I just updated it so that it will work.  You can checkout the  org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.oracle plug-in from  HEAD/org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity/attic/.  If that doesn't fix the problem, please send a stacktrace(), if there is one.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Anil Samuel <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/16/2006 03:16 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Test Connection not working

Hi

I am looking to build a DTP based interface to Oracle DB. I used the Derby code as the startign point. I managed to get the Connection Driver showing using which I can select it in the New Database wizard. It does show the jdbc url and other details. But nothing happens when I hit "Test Connection" or "Finish".

Any leads ?

Anthos

--
Anil Samuel <