[dtp-dev] SQL Query model and parser delivery

FYI, we have the initial drop of the SQL Query models and parsers ready to go.

I've checked in the following plugins (into the modelbase project):

  org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.query
  org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.xml.query

These plugins are also ready to go (into the sqltools project):

  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.lexer
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.query
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.query.test
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.test
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.xml.query
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql.xml.query.test

However, when I tried to check these plugins in, I get this error:
   plugins: cvsadd: cannot mkdir
   /cvsroot/datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools/plugins/org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsers.sql:
   permission denied

Does anyone know why that would be?

Brian Payton
SQL Tools Development