Re: [dtp-dev] Nomination of Rupesh Kartha as DTP Committer

+1

John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             Sheila Sholars
             <sholars@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-dev] Nomination of Rupesh
             12/12/2005 04:27          Kartha as DTP Committer
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I would like to nominate Rupesh Kartha as a DTP committer. Rupesh is a
dedicated and responsible member of our SQL tools team. He has
responsibility for the SQL query parser which will be contributed this
week. In my dealings with Rupesh, I can confidently say that his
insightfulness will be an asset to DTP.

Regards,
Sheila