[dtp-dev] SQL Dev Tools contribution: M2 Iteration2 -- SQL Editor Framework

Hi,
        We've delivered the 2nd iteration of SQL Editor Framework into the datatools CVS repository for internal review.

Contents include:
  • org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqleditor plugin:
        Refactored sqleditor plugin to use ISQLEditorConnectionInfo instead of the obsolete ConnectionInfo;
        Introduced texthover extension point to enhance the text hover support;
        Made SQLAnnotationHover aware of the SQL error and portability annotations.
  • org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.editor.core plugin:
        Added several supporting classes such as ISQLEditorConnectionInfo, DatabaseFactoryRegistry, ProfileUtil, and ControlConnectionManager, etc.
  • SQL Debugger Framework Design Spec V0.1

        In the next iteration for SQL Editor Framework, which will be M2 Iteration3, scheduled at 12/16/2006, We will make the initial SQL Editor Framework and Generic SQL Editor implementation build available for download. There will be SQL Debugger Framework initial code drop as well.

Best Regards!

Hui Cao

DTP SQL Dev Tools Committer, Workgroup Lead
Sr S/W Eng - Dev
Sybase, Inc. Shanghai, China

Back to the top