Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of tomorrow's iteration build

Larry,

Thanks -- this is good to hear. I'll add these new plug-ins into the
iteration and build on Monday.

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             Lawrence E
             Dunnell
             <ledunnel@xxxxxx.                                          To
             com>                      DTP development mailing list
             Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of tomorrow's
             12/09/2005 02:14          iteration build
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

John,

I just tried it  with the I_120905 tag and everything is working.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

 jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by:
 dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            To
                                            DTP development mailing list
                                            <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 12/09/2005 10:58 AM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
       Please respond to                    Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of
    DTP development mailing                 tomorrow's iteration build
             list

Thanks, Larry.

The PMC discussed this question last night and decided to take a
two-pronged approach here. I have done a build this morning with the
current (approx. M1) code line, and have tagged it "I_120905" in CVS. When
your new code is available on Monday, I will try to incorporate it into the
build based on this new tag version. If it all holds together, we'll
release everything in the iteration zip Monday. If problems arise, we'll
release the iteration zip I built today,  and then work toward fixing the
issues going forward. So, please let me know when you get a chance to try
the I_120905 tag.

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

            Lawrence E
            Dunnell
            <ledunnel@xxxxxx.                                          To
            com>                      DTP development mailing list
            Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
            dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
            clipse.org
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of tomorrow's
            12/09/2005 01:48          iteration build
            PM

            Please respond to
             DTP development
              mailing list
            <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                  org>

John,

The feature I will be delivering is the SQL model integration.  When the
user tests the connection to a Derby database, all the tables in all the
schema will be listed in the output window.  I will be adding several new
plug-ins and updating db.generic plug-in.  I'll let you know if my changes
will work with the M1 code as soon as  I get a chance to try it.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:
dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            To
                                           DTP development mailing list
                                           <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
12/08/2005 11:56 AM                                                    cc

                                                                  Subject
      Please respond to                    Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of
   DTP development mailing                 tomorrow's iteration build
            list

Larry,

I think it would be fine to build on Monday, if we can get a sense of (1)
what will be delivered and (2) any risks it might introduce. At this point
(for a number of reasons), we're likely to need to build using the DTP_M1
DSE and ...connectivity.ui plug-ins -- does this work for you?

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

           Lawrence E
           Dunnell
           <ledunnel@xxxxxx.                                          To
           com>                      DTP development mailing list
           Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
           clipse.org
                                                                 Subject
                                     Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of tomorrow's
           12/08/2005 01:45          iteration build
           PM

           Please respond to
            DTP development
             mailing list
           <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                 org>

The earliest  I will be able to check-in for the connectivity work is EOD
of Friday but probably Monday morning is more realistic.  Of course, you
can deliver the milestone build without my changes.  Let me know what you
decide.

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools and DB2 Tooling
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Notes address: Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx
tel: 206 587 5957
tie line: 277 5957

jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:
dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            To
                                              dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                      cc
12/08/2005 08:30 AM
                                                                 Subject
                                              [dtp-dev] Timing of
      Please respond to                       tomorrow's iteration build
 DTP development mailing list

I would like to start the iteration build as early as possible tomorrow
morning, to allow time for testing and any corrections required. Does
anyone have changes for this iteration that will be delivered after
tomorrow morning? Also, is anyone expecting to check-in changes for the
iteration between now and tomorrow morning?

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.