Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of tomorrow's iteration build

Larry,

I think it would be fine to build on Monday, if we can get a sense of (1)
what will be delivered and (2) any risks it might introduce. At this point
(for a number of reasons), we're likely to need to build using the DTP_M1
DSE and ...connectivity.ui plug-ins -- does this work for you?

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             Lawrence E
             Dunnell
             <ledunnel@xxxxxx.                                          To
             com>                      DTP development mailing list
             Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dtp-dev] Timing of tomorrow's
             12/08/2005 01:45          iteration build
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

The earliest  I will be able to check-in for the connectivity work is EOD
of Friday but probably Monday morning is more realistic.  Of course, you
can deliver the milestone build without my changes.  Let me know what you
decide.

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools and DB2 Tooling
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Notes address: Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx
tel: 206 587 5957
tie line: 277 5957

 jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by:
 dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            To
                                                dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc
 12/08/2005 08:30 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                                [dtp-dev] Timing of
        Please respond to                       tomorrow's iteration build
   DTP development mailing list

I would like to start the iteration build as early as possible tomorrow
morning, to allow time for testing and any corrections required. Does
anyone have changes for this iteration that will be delivered after
tomorrow morning? Also, is anyone expecting to check-in changes for the
iteration between now and tomorrow morning?

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.