[dtp-dev] Delivery - Data Source Explorer integration with Platform Common Navigator

Hi all...

John was kind enough to deliver some code for me (sorting out some CVS
username/password issues on my side) today. This affects the
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.dse project in Connectivity. This is
the first round of integration with the Platform Common Navigator (now
available in Eclipse 3.2 M3).

We are still working out some compile/run issues with Eclipse 3.1, so if
you want to compile with 3.1, we recommend you use the DTP_M1 tag for now
until we get that resolved.

Also, there will be changes to how the actions are implemented. This
delivery implements them as an ActionProvider class and we want to
transition them to object contributions from the plugin.xml. I am working
with the Platform team to figure out some of the issues I've encountered
while doing that.

Thanks!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Senior Software Engineer, DTP Connectivity Committer
Sybase, Inc.
e-mail: brianf@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top