[dtp-dev] M1 Iteration 3 complete

The next DTP M1 iteration build (M1.102805.zip) is now available on the DTP
downloads page.

Deliverables include:

> Corrected the problem with the "Test Connection" button in the Connection
Profile wizard
> Added a snapshot of the Data Source Explorer (DSE) to the build

You should now be able to connect, disconnect, and ping in DSE connections
made through the Generic JDBC driver template and connection profile. While
there is no content for each connected database displayed in the DSE (at
this time), we feel that this added functionality will help the community
follow the progress toward M1. Note that some testers have reported an
issue where the "Databases" category does not appear in DSE, even though
the "Show Categories" button is selected. We've heard that unselecting and
then re-selecting the button makes the categories appear. We were not able
to reproduce this issue, so it might not be a real bug.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC
Staff Software Engineer