From: dtp-connect-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mike S. Matsumoto
Sent: Mon 10/30/2006 7:01 AM
To: dtp-connect-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dtp-connect-dev] Custom Data Set with ODA

Hi guys,

I wanna build my custon Data Set for Birt.

I saw in web site that I need use Open Data Access (ODA) for this.

--- cute ---

http://www.eclipse.org/birt/wiki/index.php?n=FAQ.DataAccess

Extended Data Sets
Q: How can I create a custom extended data set?

BIRT provides an Open Data Access (ODA) extension framework. ODA
provides extension points to allow anyone to add a custom data access
driver. See the ROM Data Specification for details.

BIRT ODA extension defines a set of public interfaces. It adopts the
Eclipse plug-in framework to provide a designer tool, and a runtime
driver for data retrieval during report generation.

--- cute --

Im totally lost.
Where I can start study about how do that?

Thanks
--
Mike