[dt-pmc] Committer Election for Sebastian Heppner on Eclipse BaSyx™ has started

A committer election for Sebastian Heppner on project Eclipse BaSyx™
(dt.basyx) was started by Frank Schnicke with this criteria:

Sebastian Heppner is maintaining the BaSyx Python SDK [1], contributing code,
doing code reviews and answering user questions. Due to his valuable
contributions to BaSyx, a committer status is well deserved in my opinion.

In consequence, it is my pleasure to nominate Sebastian as a committer on
Eclipse BaSyx™.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-basyx/basyx-python-sdk

Eclipse BaSyx™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/dt.basyx/elections/election-sebastian-heppner-committer-eclipse-basyx%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/dt.basyx