Re: [dsdp-tml-dev] TML: VNC Viewer

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for that. I have obtained the binaries and placed them into the appropriate folders following instructions 1-6 for both the ReactOS and QEmu ARM sections and then 1-3 for Running the Tml Demo but I am not sure what I need to do to connect a VNC viewer up to the simulator and the wiki page doesnt describe this.

Any help much appreciated.

Mark.

Mark Welsh
Symbian - Development Tools
Tel - 02071541014
Mobile - 07823533818

"Fabio Fantato" <fabio.fantato@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tml-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

20/08/2008 14:43

Please respond to
Tools for Mobile Linux <dsdp-tml-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Tools for Mobile Linux" <dsdp-tml-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-tml-dev] TML: VNC Viewer

Hi Mark,

I will verify the ps file, it is very strange because the protocol plugins are available at the same vnc repository.

Regarding the vnc examples, our qemu arm an react plugins does not contains the binaries because they were licendsed under GPL.

SO, you can try the  link
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TML/How_to_configure_TmL_demo

This tutorial has the instructions to get the binaries and make our examples runnable.

If you have any problem, let me know.

Thanks
Fabio