Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Run a command" functionality

I'm surprised RSE doesn't have this already. Sounds like a reasonable feature to add.

Of course, TCF already has a service for this. Thinking out loud, it would be great if we could get TCF working with sshd so that you didn't have to deploy a TCF agent in all your targets if all you want to do is run commands and download files.

Doug.